FOR U.S. ADDRESSES
This Is The Same Version Previously Sold on Amazon.com
The 100% herbal and organic way to stop any type of bleeding from cuts, scrapes, swelling, nail issues and other conditions that require a quick and easy way to stop blood loss.
Yunnan Baiyao (云南白药) is a popular remedy for acute bleeding in both humans, dogs, and horses. Yunnan Baiyao is a 100% all-natural herbal formula used by Chinese medicine practitioners for over 100 years.
The capsule form of this all-natural formula is recommended if you need an accurate dosage. An effective form of remedy to be taken internally to promote circulation.
Yunnan Baiyao capsules are recommended by most veterinarians, can be used in most mammals such as dogs, horses, cats and other household pets. here are some dosages and information available.
- 250 MG x 16 capsules = total 4 grams per package
- Also available in powdered form
- Administration and dosage from packaging - Take orally, 1-2 capsules each time, 4 times a day
- Please note that this version does not contain the red emergency pill
What Does Yunnan Baiyao Do?
In 1902, A doctor by the name of Qu Huanzhang invented an effective proprietary blend of herbs to help reduce bleeding. In the year that have proceeded, this blend of herbs was named Yunnan Baiyao (White Medicine Of Yunnan). Yunnan Baiyao found it's way to the battleground for the Chinese soldiers during the Japanese invasion. It was also used by Vietcong during the Vietnam war with the U.S. The use of Yunnan Paiyao undoubtedly saved countless lives on the bloody battlegrounds.
In Mainland China, Yunnan Baiyao is the go-to remedy for any type of bleeding internally or externally. It is safe to be used as first aid and directly on wounds, or it can be ingested internally.
Chinese medicine practitioners explain Yunnan Baiyao to reduce and stop bleeding, increase blood circulation, reduces blood stasis, purifies toxins, reduces pain and swelling. There have been studies where Yunnan Baiyao is proved to reduce the blood clotting time with less inflammation.
The Chinese government treats Yunnan Baiyao as a state secret and the exact ingredients and manufacturing process is confidential.
List Of Conditions That Yunnan Baiyao Can Help With:
- All cuts and scrapes
- Bleeding paw nails
- Epistaxis - dog nose bleeds
- Bleeding gums due to inflammation
- Hyphema - Canine retinal bleeding / trauma
- Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis (HGE) - Bleeding from rectum
- Petechiae and ecchymoses - bruising and damaged blood vessels
- Pericardial effusions
- Clinically bleeding
- Chronic bleeding
- External injury wounds
- Increased bleeding due to chemotherapy
- Bleeding disorders
- Heavy periods
- Pre and Post surgery
1. Notoginseng Radix Rhizoma - 三七
2. Borneolum Syntheticum - 冰片
3. Dioscoreae Nipponicae Rhizoma - 穿山龍
4. Dioscoreae Rhizoma - 山藥
5. Erodii Herba + Geranii Herba, etc.
Usage and Dosage
For adults - Take orally, 1-2 capsules each time, 4 times a day
For dogs - The recommended dosage is based on weight. For dogs 10 lbs. and below, distribute 1 capsule orally once a day. For dogs weighing between 10 -30 lbs., distribute 1 capsule orally twice a day. For dogs between 30-60 lbs., distribute 2 capsules twice a day, if 60 lbs. and above, give 2 capsules three times a day.
For the treatment of external wounds such as cuts, tumors, etc., open one capsule (250 mg) and sprinkle the capsule contents onto the affected area.
Do not give Yunnan Baiyao on an ongoing daily basis. It is preferred to give it on alternating days, or a 5 day on and off-cycle. There is some possible evidence that this medicine may increase liver markers if given daily for a long period of time.
When used as directed, Yunnan Baiyao has been used safely with very few adverse effects. It is a 100% natural herbal formula.
Warning + Precautions
1. Not for use during pregnancy. Avoid eating broad beans, fish, sour or fold food within 1 day after taking Yunnan Baiyao.
2. Discontinue immediately if you encounter an allergic reaction
3. If the treated condition does not improve or worsen after 3 days, discontinue immediately and consult with your doctor / vet.
4. Do not use if you have ANY pre-existing heart condition.
5. Keep Away from children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.