Dr. Mercola Krill Oil For Pets Liquid Pump - Supports Normal Brain And Nerve Function - For Cats And Dogs - 268 Sprays
Brand: Dr. Mercola
- LA (linoleic acid) is an important omega-6 essential fatty acid for pet health - Dry, brittle, and lack-luster coats can result from a linoleic acid deficiency.
- Your pet health benefits from both omega-3s and omega-6s for healthy growth and development, as well as an optimally-functioning immune system.
- Dr Mercola Krill Oil for Pets is naturally loaded with antioxidant power, including the antioxidant vitamins A and E, plus astaxanthin and canthaxanthin (both naturally-occurring carotenoid antioxidants).
- Dr Mercola Krill Oil for Pets uses a revolutionary dispensing method that keeps freshness in and contamination out. One or more gentle pumps delivers the precise amount of krill oil. No mess or sticky, oily fingers!
- Delivers essential fatty acids in the form of phospholipids for enhanced transport across your pet's cellular membranes.
Ensuring adequate amounts of omega-3 fatty acids has a profoundly supportive effect on pet health. If you're looking for an easy, convenient way to give your pet more joint, immune, and antioxidant support in their diet, you've found the perfect solution!
Dr Mercola Krill Oil for Pets has lots of health benefits for your furry friend. Krill Oil supports nerve conduction and memory recall, supports joints, gives your pet a healthy and shiny coat, and provides them with a boost of antioxidants (including astaxanthin).
Dr Mercola's formulation of Krill Oil for Pets uses a revolutionary dispensing method that keeps freshness in and contamination out. An airless pump delivery system locks air and other contaminants out of the container.
Eliminate the mess of cutting open pills for your pet. Use one pump per every 5-10 lbs of body weight, and your pet will receive the right amount of health omega-3 fatty acids.
Dr Mercola Krill Oil is also sustainable, certified by the MSC, and comes from a reliable fishery. The fishery uses patent pending technology that helps ensure unwanted by-catch (non-krill species) aren't caught, and that the krill are kept alive until processing in order to maintain freshness and nutrients. You can even trace Krill Oil for Pets back to its sustainable place of harvest using the coordinates on the bottle!
Support your pet's overall health in the best way possible - order Dr Mercola Krill Oil for Pets today!