Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has a great product line of herbal medicines with enormous benefits. Among them, Yunnan Baiyao is proven to be a promising remedy for senior dogs.
Its lineage with the herbal medicinal plants has made it the talk of the town that shares beneficial health issues both in humans and non-human animals.
Yunnan Baiyao controls the bleeding problems in dogs. The product comes in different forms and treats a wide range of bleeding diseases in dogs. It also cures various forms of cancers, such as hemangiosarcoma and stimulates blood coagulation and blood circulation. It is known to treat all types of wounds.
For discovering the reality of Yunnan Baiyao for Dogs, it is vital to know its history of origin and how beneficial it has been since the twentieth century.
And to explore what benefits it provides for dogs concerning its dosage intake.
Background History Of Yunnan Baiyao:
Yunnan Baiyao, the white medicine, originated from its root province Yunnan at the hands of Qu Huan Zhang in 1902. The Doctor formulated this herbal medicine for the purpose of various conditions that all surrounded blood conditions.
Further, the revelation of such a mystical, magical, very secretive, proprietary blend of herbs made another hallmark among the American Soldiers during the Vietnam War of the 1970s. They used its healing power for blood clotting and pain relief.
The Yunnan Baiyao herbal medicine thus began to circulate all over China and Eastern Asia with its first research conducted during the 1980s as one of the best therapeutic formulas and became famous for its prevention of internal bleeding. It further helped in eliminating infectious diseases.
Yunnan Baiyao medicine has made its mark for its Chinese National Award-winning during 1979, 1984, and 1989.
In the present age, Yunnan Baiyao has covered numerous case studies for bleeding dog's disorder and resulted in significant results.
Yunnan Baiyao As A Beneficial Source Of Herbal Ingredients:
Pseudo ginseng is the active ingredient in Yunnan Baiyao that carries a higher level of clotting. Also, the rescue red pill holds a high concentration of this herbal supplement which is taken during major bleeding health conditions for dogs.
Yunnan Baiyao is a soul creation of Traditional Chinese herbal products. Its ingredients are kept secret due to its high ability of improvements in health conditions for both humans and non-human animals, especially Dogs. One capsule has 0.25 grams of Yunnan Baiyao, and its powder form has a bottle consisting of 4 grams Yunnan Baiyao.
Moreover, herbal supplements that share the main core of following therapeutic medicine are as follows:
- Chinese Yam
- Yam Rhizome
- Sweet geranium
- Galangal rooot
Can You Use Yunnan Baiyao Capsules For Dogs?
The entire veterinarian prefers using Yunnan Baiyao for dogs in their form of different variants as suitable for specific bleeding conditions. All the Yunnan Baiyao products share their safe usage for health issues both common in humans and non-human animals.
So, no such label of Yunnan Baiyao for Dogs is used; instead, every product intake is dependent upon the weight and condition of the Dog bleeding. Thus, only choose to take the prescribed Yunnan product in the form of capsule, pill, plaster, or powder as prescribed by the doctor.
Therapeutic Health Benefits Of Yunnan Baiyao For Dogs:
Here is a list of case studies conducted on the dogs and their benefits as a result of Yunnan Baiyao as herbal supplement intake:
- The therapeutic medicine diminishes acute bleeding inside a dog's body.
- Yunnan Baiyao for dogs helps in regenerating new tissue cells with the process of accumulated blood removal.
- Wounds that cause swelling are relieved, and all other toxic cell bodies are expelled out of the skin.
- The herbal supplement promotes blood circulation for pain relief and shows a healing power for various types of skin, muscle, and body injuries.
- The cure for a common tick-borne disease is found in the usage of Yunnan Baiyao medicine.
Yunnan Baiyao is a magnificent healer. It plays around the blood effectively both for coagulating and thinning it where needed. The well-researched case study of Yunnan Baiyao on a variety of dog breeds has proven to be successful and reveals no adverse effects. These include:
- For research conducted for the treatment of atrial masses and pericardial effusion, a combinative intake of Yunnan Baiyao and epsilon aminocaproic acid was used. The following retrospective case study was conducted by Murphy et al. article and concluded that Yunnan Baiyao alone or in combination is safe for, but no greater results were shown for the survival with the above disorder.
- Although the research was conducted for the treatment of the blood coagulation system, the Yunnan Baiyao does not reveal its working mechanism; however, it shows a stimulation effect on the surface glycoprotein present on platelets, thus resulting in blood improvement.
- Another effective research study of Yunnan Baiyaoon several healthy dogs showed its positive effect for the activation of platelets and other health conditions that includes:
- Buccal Mucosal bleeding time
- Prothrombin time
- Activated partial thromboplastin time
The following case study revealed very minute differences as for the clotting features and supported no initiation of hypercoagulability. Also, no adverse effects resulted from the Yunnan Baiyao intake.
Treatment Of Cancers Through Yunnan Baiyao:
Yunnan Baiyao medicine has been found to treat Dogs having a bleeding tumor that keeps on oozing blood. Any cancer on the skin that keeps going in a disorganized fashion, so the surface of the skin falls apart and starts to bleed.
Thus, dogs having cancers like hemangiosarcoma and other cancers are cured with Yunnan Baiyao to help stop excess bleeding and heal the area to help fight cancer.
In the United States, Yunnan Baiyao is used to extend the lives of dogs who are suffering from a different form of cancer. While cancer treatments such as chemotherapy promote bleeding, this supplement works to promote blood clotting.
Thus, Yunnan Baiyao comes with a package of 16 capsules for its handy usage wherever you go. It also ensures to cure the nose and sinus tumors or any other nose bleeding diseases.
If you plan to use Yunnan Baiyao internally, make sure to speak with your veterinarian or your herbal doctor to make sure how to dose strategically for your dog's needs.
Dosage Intake Of Yunnan Baiyao For Dogs And Other Animals:
Treating your dog's bleeding and injuries using veterinary medicines often serves as one of the best choices when it comes to effective treatment. It is due to the nature of Dogs that can't survive any harsh treatments, which could result in risky situations.
Thus, Yunnan Baiyao, a traditional Chinese herbal-based, Medicine is used by the veterinarian that follows a standard medicine chart plan. For witnessing various Dog bleeding disorders, the following dosage intake is required:
- Any sign of active internal bleeding gets cured with intake of One Capsule of Yunnan Baiyao per 15-20 pounds, scheduled four times a day for about 1-2 days.
- Next, when the dog's active bleeding comes to an end, take One Capsule of Yunnan Baiyao per 20-30 pounds, scheduled two three times a day and completing a weekly cycle of 3-7 days at least.
- While for maintenance dosage, One Capsule of Yunnan Baiyao per 30-50 pounds, scheduled two-three times a day. However, if your dog shares a serious health issue, always consult your Veterinarian for Dosage intake.
Moreover, the general dosage chart according to the dog's weight planned by Doctors is as follows:
- Oral intake of One Capsule a day is required for dogs weighing 10 lbs.
- Oral intake of One Capsule two times a day is required for dogs weighing 10-30 lbs.
- Oral intake of two capsules two times a day is required for dogs weighing above 30 lbs and less than 60 lbs.
- Oral intake of One Capsule a day is required for dogs weighing 10 lbs.
Furthermore, treating Cats with Yunnan Baiyao medicines requires the same dosage intake as per weight order. Also, for medicine intake, an alternative cycle must be followed for effective results as daily dosage intake for an extended period can cause elevated liver markers.
Thus, it is suitable to plan Yunnan Baiyao dosage intake for five alternative days on and off repeated cycle.
To sum up, Yunnan Baiyao for dogs has proven to be a saver at times of risky conditions such as bleeding disorders. It is one of the secret therapeutic drugs that come in different forms, such as capsules, pills, powder, and plaster. At this moment, the herbal supplement gives a curing remedy with no possible adverse effects.
It has become world-renowned for its incredible healing ability. It is a natural product that is used for first aid or traumatic injuries and different types of cancer.
For our pets, Yunnan Baiyao is an incredibly medicinal rescue drug. It appears to be safe, or at least generally safe in dogs when taken in proper dosage as prescribed by your veterinarian.