- Patch Size - 10cm x 6.5cm ( 4" x 2.5" )
- Each box contains 5 patches
- For small areas, a patch may be cut and used
- Directions - Clean and dry affected area, remove plaster from the plastic back label and apply
- Promotes blood circulation to faster healing time.
- Camphor 11%
- Capsaicin 0.25%
- Methyl salicylate 14.24%
When To Use:
- Sprain / Twist
- Slow healing swelling
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive irritation of the skin develops
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- When using for pain of arthritis: pain persists for more than 10 days; or redness is present; or in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: remove the attached film from the plaster. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 3 years of age: consult your physician
- Refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous
- Keep tightly closed
- Store at 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F)
- Inactive ingredients Peppermint oil, petrolatum, lanolin, rosin, and zinc oxide, on a natural latex rubber pad.
What Does Yunnan Baiyao Do ?
In 1902, A doctor by the name of Qu Huanzhang invented an effective proprietary blend of herbs to help reduce bleeding. In the year that have proceeded, this blend of herbs was named Yunnan Baiyao (White Medicine Of Yunnan). Yunnan Baiyao found it's way to the battleground for the Chinese soldiers during the Japanese invasion. It was also used by Vietcong during the Vietnam war with the U.S. The use of Yunnan Paiyao undoubtedly saved countless lives on the bloody battlegrounds.
In Mainland China, Yunnan Baiyao is the go to remedy for any type of bleeding internally or externally. It is safe to be used as first aid and directly on wound, or it can be ingested internally.
Chinese medicine practitioners explain Yunnan Baiyao to reduce and stop bleeding, increase blood circulation, reduces blood stasis, purifies toxins, reduces pain and swelling. There have been studies where Yunnan Bai yao is proved to reduce the blood clotting time with less inflammation.
The Chinese government treat Yunnan Baiyao as a state secret and the exact ingredients and manufacturing process is confidential.
List Of Conditions That Yunnan Baiyao Can Help With:
All cuts and scrapes
Bleeding paw nails
Epistaxis - dog nose bleeds
Bleeding gums due to inflammation
Hyphema - Canine retinal bleeding / trauma
Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis (HGE) - Bleeding from rectum
Petechiae and ecchymoses - bruising and damaged blood vessels
External injury wounds
Increased bleeding due to chemotherapy
Pre and Post surgery
1. Notoginseng Radix Rhizoma - 三七
2. Borneolum Syntheticum - 冰片
3. Dioscoreae Nipponicae Rhizoma - 穿山龍
4. Dioscoreae Rhizoma - 山藥
5. Erodii Herba + Geranii Herba, etc.
When used as directed, Yunnan Baiyao has been used safely with very few adverse effects. It is a 100% natural herbal formula.
Warning + Precautions
1. Not for use during pregnancy. Avoid eating broad beans, fish, sour or fold food within 1 day after taking Yunnan Baiyao.
2. Discontinue immediately if you encounter an allergic reaction
3. If the treated condition does not improve or worsen after 3 days, discontinue immediately and consult with your doctor / vet.
4. Do not use if you have ANY pre-existing heart condition.
5. Keep Away from children.
36 months after purchase
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.